It is easy to start selling your products through an app. Its time to start your journey here.Get a Quote Now
With the rapid rise of smartphones and tablets in recent years, the human fascination with technology has turn to a common life-style. Our eyes are glued to these magical devices that offer us almost whatever we want anytime and anywhere. So any forward-thinking person in retail should follow where people's eyes are and install their signage right in front of them using their own branded business app.
Here are some facts gathered to show that it’s time for you and your business to connect and engage with your “always online” customers and make mobile sales a central part of your strategy:
- Mobile Retail Sales to Exceed $700 billion Annually by 2018
- ‘Cyber Monday’ in 2013 saw retail sales via mobiles and tablets approach $400 million in the US alone
- Smartphones are an emerging point of purchase; Last year in the United States, 46% of smartphone users have purchased a product or service on their smartphone and 57% of these smartphone shoppers have made a purchase in the past month. This sharp increase in sales has turned the heads of many businesses to quickly adopt smartphones as a new point of sale.
- Smartphones shoppers are frequent buyers; 60% American shoppers make mobile purchases at least once a month
- 40% of all online shoppers prefer to use an app to make a purchase rather than making the sale through that companies retail website.
- Smartphones are always on, always with you; 83% of US citizens don’t leave home without their device
71% of all consumers base their decision to enter a store just on looks alone.
Most businesses have heard about how mobile app's have helped other companies reach record profits. Now you want to know how a mobile app can increase your retail sales.
When planning for your next app think about speed and location. Our live data service works where your customers are and is blazing fast.
There are many questions about apps. We know that you may have a few. We would love for you to contact us with your questions so that we can help answer them. We will get back to you with a response as quickly as possible.Contact Us